Linggo, Marso 3, 2013

Tattoo@Purple: Live without Limit



March 1, 2013-Globe tattoo invades Panagbenga 2013 as they brought the best DJ’s of Manila at Purple Bar, DPS Compound Baguio City.

The Globe Tattoo celebrated another event for all its users and all visitors in Baguio City to enjoy great performances of Manila’s Freshest and hippest DJs Patty Tiu of Deuce Manila and Joey Santos.
Gobe Tattoo invades Panagbenga 2013: Globe Tattoo at Purple Bar, DPS Compound Baguio City.
Gobe Tattoo invades Panagbenga 2013: Globe Tattoo at Purple Bar, DPS Compound Baguio City.
***
The Purple bar was the first ever bar that I’ve been. That experience was really awesome. I’ve never been a place like bar, I could even say I am k.j. with all I act, I wear, yet I truly enjoy that night. I don’t even expect that the weird ones (like me..lol) can dance with the great mix of sounds by these Djs with a little beer on my lips. That was ridiculous act of surprise but I’d loved it.
***
It is a two story building with a stage in the middle connected by two upstairs going to the 2nd floor where that entertaining dancing gay dances. It is where a stressed one must go to. That would be a good stress reliever and a party place where friends of young and old one can go. To meet people, party with people, dance, make a glance drink a beer, and have fun all over and over.
Wish I could do it again, and by next time, I’m gonna be a party lover. :D
Thanks for globe tattoo: Live without limit.
Source: http://grabinformations.com/tattopurple-live-without-limit/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento